Q&A Recommending this Product
Related Products Recommended by Community
HP IQ506 TouchSmart Desktop PC (2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5850, 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Driv
Amazon$1299.99 HP IQ506 TouchSmart ...
HP TouchSmart IQ524 Desktop PC (2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Dri
Amazon$1248.97 HP TouchSmart IQ524 ...
HP TouchSmart IQ526 Desktop PC (2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 640 GB Hard Dri
Amazon$1349.99 HP TouchSmart IQ526 ...
Reviews by Amazon See All
- ...Overall its a good machine. The touch screen works very well and the performance is good . It also looks very good mounted on the wall. If you have the...[1.0]
- ...the 816, but decided not to because I don't use blue-rays. Pros: BIG monitor with great resolution --my Yosemite pix looks awesome on it; it's fast. I have yet...[0.6400000000000001]
- ...doubles as a TV. When we connected the Xbox 360, there was a terrible delay that made gameplay impossible. I tried resolving this with...[-0.8]
link quality (1)
- ...no mac but i have to admit its not bad either. Vista is the weak link but the unit itself is rather snappy and performs well. The only...[-0.4]
- ... Wynn. ...] Otherwise it is a usable all-in-one. My PC and mouse are better than the ones in the box, but that's why they invented USB. I upgraded...[0.9]
- ...support Ultimate." If you need Ultimate, how lucky do you feel? Works fine here. Blew apart across town. HP doesn't want to spend any time...[1.0]
- ...tuner. I've has it now for 5 months and: 1. Touch screen is no longer working properly and the available calibration tools can't fix the problem...[-1.0]
- ...brother who helped me network the computer. Apparently, it has problems with MACs so we couldn't enable it. Another is some incompatibility...[-1.0]
- ...commands. If you run iTunes in Window Vista after re-installing the corrupted files, you get a Rundll32 error in Windows. It's getting so...[-1.0]
- ...Its no mac but i have to admit its not bad either. Vista is the weak link but the unit itself is rather snappy and performs well. The only...[-0.4]