where can i get a oil pressure cooker for chicken for home use?
- Don't try to sell, rather give good, honest recommendations
- Add links and attach products whenever possible
- Update your profile (photo, areas of expertise, etc.) so your answer looks more credible
WEAR-EVER CHICKEN BUCKET LOW PRESSURE COOKER FRYER
Cook'S Essentials 9 Function 6qt Pressure Cooker:
- The simple, multifunction panel puts you in control with seven adjustable pressure settings and seven different cooking modes. Unlike some other cookers, this unit features super low through high pressures to help you perfectly prepare everything from soup to veggies, fish to chicken, ribs to roasts and even desserts. You can also use the included glass lid to slow cook foods and easily add ingredients during browning.
- When the timer reaches zero, the cooker automatically adjusts to the keep-warm mode until you cancel it or shut it off. Every morsel is infused with flavor, even without the use of butter or oil. For extra-healthy meals, use the included meat rack. It elevates food from the base of the unit, keeping it from harmful fat and oils.
- Saving food for later? Simply store the unit and its contents in your refrigerator. Just the right size, and the modern black and silvertone finish matches most every decor.
Cook times vary depending on selected mode.
- Includes 6-qt digital pressure cooker, wire meat rack, measuring cup, spoon, removable inner pot, glass lid, and 50 recipe cards
- 1000 watts
- Nine-function control panel with seven cooking modes: delay time, cook time, cook,slow cook, brown, stew, steam/canning, pressure adjust, and keep warm/cancel
- Variable 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70%, and 80% pressure (super-low through high)
- Standard default cooking mode is programmed by a micro-computer-controlled chip,combining the right amount of pressure and cook time
- Rapid-release button releases steam, allowing you to add ingredients without losing much cooking time
- Easy-to-clean nonstick coated inner pot
- Cool-touch lids and handles
- Pressure cooker lid locks into place with a simple twist
- Stainless steel brushed exterior
Presto 01241 Aluminum Pressure Cooker:
Theheavy-duty lid locks down during cooking; an inner sealing ring keepsthe steam in. In addition to a pop-up pressure indicator and a simplesteam release mechanism, there is an over pressure plug that will letoff steam if it builds up excessively. This pressure cooker is useful for week night dinners or for any meal that needs to come togetherq uickly. An accompanying booklet contains more than 65 recipes, ranging from basic soup stocks to stews and pot roast--even desserts likeOatmeal-Apple Crisp! Tenderize lean cuts of beef or pork; or cook chicken, fish, or vegetables faster than you can in a microwave, and without losing moisture.
- Polished aluminum
- Pressure regulator
- Cover lock indicator shows pressure inside cooker
- Cooking rack
- 2 year limited warranty
- 4 Qt (3.8 Liters)
Fagor Duo Pressure Cooker:
Recommended by Cooks Illustrated
- #1 Recommended Pressure Cooker Model Rated by Cook’s Illustrated Magazine. See the article by clicking on the link in the bottom right corner of this page.
- Reduces cooking time up to 70%. Cook risotto in 7 minutes, meatballs in 4 minutes, chicken soup in 15 minutes and even cheesecake in 30 minutes. Favorite recipes easily adapt and cook in one third of the time.
- Just load ingredients, lock lid in place and begin cooking. Release pressure and enjoy healthy, flavorful meals. It is that easy!
- Create delicious meals while retaining important water-soluble vitamins and minerals. Cooks without oil. Maintain the natural color and flavor of foods.
- Nonstick bowl includes attached heating element for temperature stability
- Adjustable thermostat; 30-minute timer; charcoal filter; dishwasher-safe parts
Ok I found out that there are really oil pressure cookers and here is your link to one from Cutlery and More for under $200