Profile Notifications Link to facebook Invite Friends
What is your shopping question?

Top Guides in "Camera Bags"

LindaH LindaH Points: 7791
lovemylife lovemylife Points: 4451
mijnhertje mijnhertje Points: 3118
TracyLynn0923 TracyLynn0923 Points: 9281

I need a cable that connects my c-182 to my computer (usb)

Answer this Question
Hint for good answers:
  • Don't try to sell, rather give good, honest recommendations
  • Add links and attach products whenever possible
  • Update your profile (photo, areas of expertise, etc.) so your answer looks more credible
Give us feedback on what the problem with this answer to help us ensure better quality
Letting us know what you liked will help us ensure quality results in the future.
You are about to choose this answer as the "Best Answer". Do you wish to continue?
By choosing "no best answer" your tip may not be granted. IMshopping will review your suggestion, but we reserve the right to grant the tip.

Answers: (2)

mlynsanchez Posted: 07/17/2011
Ranked: 75th in Luggage (based on 1 answers )
Rank Answer
Kodak Easyshare C182 Plum 12MP Digital Camera Bundle with 3x Optical Zoom, 3" LCD Screen, Case.
Kim Posted: 07/13/2011
Ranked: 8th in Camera Bags (based on 2 answers )
Rank Answer
No worries!   These are pretty affordable.  The replacement USB Data Cable (Kodak U-8) for you to use to connect your digital device to your laptop, PC computer to transfer photos and other files that support by the digital device. is a USB2.0 certified cable supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and are fully backwards compatible with all USB 1.0 and 1.1 devices.   It's easy to use, plug and play. 
Recommended products: Poll These  more >
  • Compare Price
  • See related products
  • Save this item
  • Product Details
Fill out some profile information so we can customize your experience...
We will occasionally send you questions based on your expertise.